Strange Donuts Vs. The World
Get ready for a rad roll down the streets of St. Louis in the retro runner #strangevideogame: Strange Donuts vs. The World!
Strap on your wheels and grab some donuts, because you’re on the run from the cops! Roll past dragons, dinosaurs, and UFOs, as you collect donuts and coins! Dodge wild obstacles like alligators, zombie hands, radio flyers, street pizza, and way more. Toss donuts or jump over the cops on your tail for unlawfully skating on the sidewalk. Grab “Strange Donuts” for bodacious power-ups to get a sick advantage over the po-po. Use the coins you collect to unlock tubular new characters with special starter donuts, or to roll on from the game over screen to help boost your high score. Cowabunga!
What are you waiting for? Get in the done zone!
Special contests and promotions for high scores will be offered by Strange Donuts.
Strange Donuts vs. The World in the press:
- Play “Strange Donuts” new game about St. Louis (fox2now.com)
- Rad 8-bit thrills surround Strange Donuts via Happy Badger’s done-zone street-survival mobile game (8-bitcentral.com)
- High Scorer Wins a Dozen: Strange Donuts, The Video Game (stlmag.com)
- Strange Donuts vs. The World Video Game Debuts (reallifestl.com)
- Strange Donuts launches STL-centric video game (realtimestl.com)